Red-Shirt's Fabricated Lies Got Caught Red-Handed by US Government
( Last edit 2009-04-14 )
Acting Department Spokesman
Daily Press Briefing
April 13, 2009
The U.S. condemns the violence displayed by protesters/Calls on all parties to resolve disputes in a peaceful and cooperative manner
U.S. Embassy personnel in Bangkok are involved in resolving grievances and disputes
QUESTION: Are you concerned about the situation on the streets in Thailand with the stability of the government there?
MR. WOOD: Yeah, we’re watching the situation in Thailand very closely and condemn, you know, this unacceptable violence by the protestors. And we call on the protests – protestors and their leaders to foreswear additional uses – use of violence, to exercise their right to assembly but, you know, to do so, you know, peacefully.
QUESTION: Okay. And so is the U.S. Government now – has the State Department been involved at all in that region and the – have there been any discussions within the State Department with anybody in Thailand on this?
MR. WOOD: Oh, I’m sure there have been discussions with the Government of Thailand, between the Government of Thailand and our Embassy in Bangkok. I just – I haven’t been privy to those discussions. But certainly, our desire to see tensions reduced and for there not to be violence, that’s something that certainly the Government of Thailand knows is the position of the United States and doesn't – don’t really need to repeat that, but – yeah.
The actual facts welknown, recorded and witnessed by the media as well as the embassies in Bangkok are as follows
1.Police occasionally arrest Red-shirt's weapons around the rally site near the Government House and the Royal Plaza.
2.On April 9 and 10,2009 Red-shirt gang and taxis stubbornly blocked the Victory Monument, the heart of public transport of Bangkok and 4 major hospitals. They put up barricades cruelly causing severe disturbance to the management of thousand of patients, hospital staff and hospital supplies to the major hospitals, resulting in complete shut down of major out-patient services and emergency services as well as referral system of critically-ill patients.
3. Armed Red-shirt gang, led by Arisman Pongruangrong, ex-MP of Thaksin's Thai Rak Thai party (dissolved) and well cheered-up by the rallying stage of Red-shirts near the Government House, rampaged and stormed into a privately own hotel hosting the ASEAN summit meeting on April 11,2009 expressing threats to the international participants, resulted in the government to declare state of emergency in Pattaya and Cholburi.
4. On April 12, 2009 Red-shirt gang stormed into the Ministry of Interior, interrupted a cabinet meeting, and dragged two government officers out of the car to brutally beat them up. One was Nipon Prompan, a senior member of Democrat Party. An official guard rifle was stolen and shown off as a sign of their proud victory.
VDO Clip CLICK
5. Red-shirt gangs on motorcycles and some taxis ran around the city, set up barricades with burning tyres, seized more than 30 public and private buses to drive into stationary military rows causing serious injuries to military officers and to set fire to the buses. Some buses equipped with LPG gas tanks were seized by the Red-shirt Gangs to block major junctions near crowded residential community such as at Nang Lerng, Petchburi road, Raj Prarop aiming to hold the people in the community as hostages with threats of potential explosions.
6. A major LPG (highly flammable gas) factory company, Siam Gas, with its President in Shinawatra family, let loose three LPG filled trucks for the Red-shirt gangs to take over and left at some junctions to threaten the densely populated communities such as at Din Daeng estate buildings which house thousands of people. It was an obvious threats of huge fire explosions killing innocent civillians in the surrounding communities.
7. During the one week of the Red-shirt rallies, despite the red riots all over Bangkok, nobody has been killed by the military or the government force which fire only up into the sky on April 13 and 14 just to disperse the crowd, whereas two Red-shirt men on motorcycles fired into innocent crowds, injured several and killed two innocent men in Nang Lerng, near the Government House.
8. The Monarchy and the Privy Councillors are above politics, as a Councillor had given press interviews. Thaksin has his treasures worth of billion USD hidden off-shore and undeclared to the Thai public as required by law, at least 200 million USD which he used to buy the Manchester City Foot Ball club while in exile in 2006 came from nowhere.
9. Red-shirt mobsters are notorious with their armed armies of paid-up, drunk, hatred-motivated street brawlers attacking peaceful Yellow-shirt demonstrators of PAD.
10. PAD core leaders and PAD members have been subjected to legal proceedings as equally as other ordinary Thai people. Criminal charges by the police, civil charges by government authorities, airport authority and others can never be lifted. More than 50 indictments against PAD arise from private criminal and civil charges filed by Thaksin and his cronies (who committed bribery in the high court and always claim that the court is unjust). Yet, The Red-shirt's still attmept to fabricate lies to fool the US President!!! as follows
Open Letter To Barack H. Obama
To Barack H. Obama
The 44th President of the United States
Firstly we, Thai people in red shirt, believe that your political concepts building from the great national founders of the United States of America. The most famous part of Abraham Lincoln speech is the "government of the people - by the people - for the people". You also delivered your historic acceptance speech of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. on August 28, 1963 that “I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up, live out the true meaning of its creed. We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal", where hundreds of thousands of people came to Washington, D.C. They came to march for jobs, and for freedom, and for equality.
Please look onto Thai Democracy development, The Thai Revolution of 1932 or the Siamese Coup d'état of 1932 was a bloodless transition on the 24 June 1932, which the system of government in Thai was changed from an absolute monarchy to a constitutional monarchy. Since then the fake democracy have been developed by the elite and military who playing a role more than 16 times in toppling governments until now. Many times military suppresses Thai activists and students that requesting for freedom and real democracy. In the October 14, 1973 period, 77 people were killed and 857 wounded. On October 6, 1976, around 500 were killed and 11,000 arrested. In May 1992 period, 52 people were killed, many disappearances, hundreds of injuries, and over 3,500 arrested. Many of those arrested were tortured.
It has been widely reported in Thailand and global news that General Prem Tinsulanont, Privy Council head, who had made a fake democracy for long and backing the current government now, was politically naked. Before The 2006 Thailand coup, he had rally set his speaking at military institutes to against the elected government. Then he also was a person backing the yellow-shirted people that starting anti-government, led by Sondhi Limthongkul as a news media, whose missions were to overthrow the Thaksin government. 
As followed, General Sonti Boonyaratklin staged a coup d'état against the elected government of caretaker Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra. Then Constitution Law of 1997 had been replaced by the new ones of 2007. It means that fake democracy now legitimated and executed on the path of the conspiracy of political evil-elite network, formed by elite’s royalist, military, Democrat party, media and some academics. Political turmoil had continued since the leaders of the coup returned the country to democracy early last year and Mr. Thaksin’s supporters were voted back into office as Samak government. 
Therefore, Sondhi again, as a leader of anti-government protesters, started to protest and seized Government House, attacked NBT TV station, blocked Parliament Meeting, attacked the Police Head Office of Bangkok, and blocked trains and Bangkok seaport, and finally turning to be PAD terrorist, seized Suvarnaphumi International Airport and Bangkok Airport. It is surprisingly that no proceed on legal has been resulted for penalty yet.
The network overthrew Samak and Somchai governments by any means (including the injustice court rulings), and help setting up the current coalition government nastily, through military intervention. That is 77 years for our fake democracy since the first coup.
On April 8, 2009, The March, more than 100,000 people, on Bangkok calling for democracy was the largest gathering of red-shirt protesters in Thailand's history. What we protest is that we are not accepted the "government of the political evil-elite network - by military - for the political evil-elite network ". Even though we, Thai people in red shirt, believe that the method of nonviolent resistance to government is the most potent weapon available to oppressed people in their struggle for justice, freedom and equality. But it may turn to the people revolution in Thailand if the people could not endure to injustices and economic conditions. 
We urge US government as representative of American people who adore true democracy to support our democracy and social justice in Thailand. Since all events in killing the Thai people said above are surprisingly legitimacy in Thailand, but Thai political and military men said that was internal affairs. And now 7 people were killed this morning. So, Thailand needs change. The support of your Excellency shall be highly appreciated.
Yours Excellency, we remain
Thai people in Red-shirt Groups for Democracy
13 April 2009
Arguments to The Lies of Red-shirts
 During Thaksin's PM's term alone, there were about 3,000 unaccountable deaths due to Thaksin's policy on drugs which could be results of police-state murders without fair trials for the suspects. There was a military weapon storming to massacre 28 civillian Muslim youths in Masjid Kru Se, Town district, Pattani province and a massacre of more than 100 Muslim civillians during the fasting month of Ramadan in front of a police station at Takbai district Narathiwas province. An eminent Muslim lawyer, Somchai Neelapaijit, was abducted and diappeared in relation to a police team secretive operation. More of severe human rights violation in the three southernmost provinces during Thaksin's PM escalated more and more violence. Atrosity Against Muslims by Thaksin
As of October 6, 1976 mentioned in the lies above, it was Thaksin who invited Samak Sundaravej, the military-supporter right-wing advocate of students massacre on October 6, 1976, to lead his puppet party PPP. Samak, the Advocate of Massacre
During PM term of Somchai brother-in-law, puppet of Thaksin, on October 7, 2008, the day of the PM's policy speech, two civillians were killed, a dozen limbs were shattered and seven hundred more injured from police teargas explosives in a dispersal of the rally near the House of Parliament. Somchai, the Murderer
 The reasons why people have risen up against Thaksin regime was his extensive corruptions and abuse of power, violation of human rights and repressing media. Only General Prem, Sondhi, or anybody else would never be able to overthrow Thaksin if he is decent.
 Why Samak and Thaksin's puppet party (People's Power party) won the election was because of electoral frauds as proved by the Electoral Committee and the Constitutional court. The verdict led to the dissolution of PPP in the successive Somchai's government.
 The National Police Office announced that as of April 15, 2009 a total of 240 legal proceedings have been filed against PAD yellow-shirts, whereas a total of 109 legal proceedings have been filed against UDD/DAAD red-shirts.
 The justice system which reached the verdicts of impeachment of Samak and disbanding of PPP, comprises of several bodies i,e., EC, NCCC, the Attorney General and the Constitution Court which have carried out transparent and fair trials. Samak, having been impeached by the Court, was not re-elected by the MPs of PPP in his own party because the actual owner of the party was Thaksin who turned him down. Samak was just another powerless puppet. The director of PPP, Yongyuth Tiyapairat obviously had managed a large scale vote-buying in the north and got caught on VDOs as well as confirmed by witnesses.
Lawyers Council of Thailand's Announcement on October 31, 2008 obviously counters all Thaksin's claims.
The formation of Abhisit's government follows due parliamentary processes because of the split of the coalition led by the dissolved People's Power party to form a new coalition led by Democrat party. Apart from most of the poppular polls supporting Democrat party, the new coalition won more seats in the rural areas over Thaksin's latest puppet party, Pua-Thai, in the recent by-election. The arranngement by the military connection is a rumour raised by Thaksin, and is not illegal by any means.
 It is welknown both domestic and international that red-shirts were the violent aggressors and the responsible top leader was Thaksin, who deserves an official international condemnation even from US government.
 Government Arguments and Evidences Against the Red's Accusation of Killing It was the red-shirt mobsters which shot two innocent civillian men at Nang-Lerng dead and several others injured.
Thaksin never learns to stop using suicidal marketing.