- Thaksin's family's purchase of a nice peace of land (Ratchadapisek road) at abnormally low price of Baht 772 million from the Bank of Thailand's Financial Institutions Development Fund, with arrangement to avoid taxes and city's construction laws
- Purchase of poor quality rubber saplings worth Baht 1.44 billion by the Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Co-operatives.
- Purchase of luggage conveyor belts and too many and too expensive CTX 9000 bomb scanners for the new Suvarnabhumi Airport. Damage to state: Baht 1.5 billion.
- Issuances of two and three-digit lottery tickets by the Government Lottery Bureau and illegal exploitation of the money. Damage to state: Baht 37,790 billion
- Loans by the Government's Krung Thai Bank executives. Damage to state: Baht 5,185 billion
- Change in agreement on revenue sharing for prepaid mobile phone service to benefit his Advanced Info Service (AIS). Damage to state: Baht 71,667 billion
- Change in agreement on the rate of revenue sharing between the Telephone Organization of Thailand (TOT) and AIS. Damage to state: Baht 700 million
- Issuing of an executive decree on telecommunications excise taxes, and a cabinet resolution turning concession fees into excise taxes. Damage to state :Baht 30.667 billion
- Instructing the TOT to rent and invest unnecessarily in the satellite frequency of his Shin Satellite. Damage to state: Baht 700 million
- Ordering Exim Bank to allow the Burmese (Myanmar military) Government to draw loans amounting to Baht 1 billion in order to buy products and services from his Shin Satellite.
- Using international trade negotiations to trade national interests for those of the satellite businesses of Shin Corp, adding considerable business value to Shin Satellite.
Summary of Thaksin's Corruptions (Just small tips of huge icebergs)
( Last edit 2009-06-09 )
Dishonest Conflicts of Interests, Lack of Transparency and Accountability, Frauds, Bribery, Abuse of Power and Corruptions by Thaksin and his cronies
have been found to relate to the following deals